Tuesday, July 1, 2008

At least I have contacts

There may be things to do in the office today, but I totally feel like pulling a Burgess Meredith and reading my book under my desk.

But, hey, those papers didn't copy themselves 25 times this morning, am I right? Ok, clearly I am wrong because they did just continue to multiply after I hit the start button.

Drinking water is one great way to let the time pass. I don't like water nor do I drink enough of it, and my kidneys would thank my boss (if they could talk) for not assigning me an overt amount of work so I have the necessary few moments to hydrate them. I think kidneys are one thing that I would just rather didn't have the ability to communicate verbally. If small furry animals could talk, they would be cute. Even my glue stick would be adorable if it spoke (it has this little picture of a smiling envelope on the front). Then again, Roald Dahl could tell you all about talking trees.

Mk...time to stop playing around with hyperlinks and start..umm....doing that voodoo that I do so well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha water (in a bottle) is useful to me because...it gives me something to fiddle with during conversation lapses with Matt ... :P

Anonymous said...

new posts! 2 of them! :)

Tristan said...

Somehow you're able to combine Henry Bemis, Mel Brooks, and Roald Dahl in the same entry. Amazing.

I'm imagining your kidneys leaping out of your belly, sloshing over to your boss, and asking to assign you less work. And for some reason they have a british accent.