2 days ago
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Meetings
Every Tuesday, the entire staff heads to the conference room to discuss work and eat snacks. The entire staff, that is, except for me. I am not unhappy to be left in my little cubicle (I say cubicle, but what I really mean is half-office). Generally there are leftovers (which I believe I talked about in The fat of the land), and generally, there are notes for me to type afterwards. I'm content to not look as busy as usual for this one hour a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha I always wonder what everyone (well ok, "everyone" meaning who I know at work and who they work with) discusses when they go to meetings. Sometimes they end up holding informal meetings right behind me in the middle of the rectangle. Then I still wonder what the hell they're talking about. hahaha. (Actually to be honest I'd be really interested if someone wanted to take the time to explain things to me...)
Post a Comment