Friday, July 25, 2008

Go Away, Old Man

Like most offices, the place where I work prefers that I wear something nice each day.  I don't have any problem with it at all.  In fact, I really like to dress up.  But what I cannot abide is the absolutely ridiculous level of immaturity in some of my co-workers.  This isn't even a low-cut dress.  Don't stare at my chest, creepster.  Seriously, it's really not cool.

On a completely unrelated note, I made chocolate chip cookies last night and decided to bring in the leftovers (the few that survived the evening).  They've been here for two hours, why are there still some left?  Are they really that bad?  At least I like them?

Maybe I will feel in more of a blogging mood later today.  Everything is just so slow on Fridays.

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Hahaha. Another fun label. Let's just hope you don't have to use "creepy guy" again.

Anonymous said...

hahaha i have something to tell you about, sort of related to this.. unless i already told you and i forgot...

hmm. maybe i should bake something and bring it in on my last day of work.