Monday, July 21, 2008

When the Cat's Away...

...the mice will listen to Stravinsky.  Or at least I will because I am the one who is working alone in the office for the week.  My new boss (the supervisor of the department) is on a vacation in Italy.  Italy!  So not fair. 

...and enter statistics into a spreadsheet.  Oh, yeah.  You know you're jealous.  Better get back to all this work.  I mean, whoa, it's about to pile up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't care much for being alone this week =/ I'd kill to have tons of work on my hands.. and unfortunately what I'm supposed to do isn't very well defined so I'm like trying to figure out my way in the dark :(
One thing that happened though was that these people took me in place of Matt to their meeting and of course I proved to be relatively useless in answering their questions haha but at least it was an interesting diversion from the otherwise confusing/slow-moving day...